THREE steps to setup a Shopify store
STEP1 Create a private App for your store
1. From your Shopify admin, go to Apps.
2. Click Manage private apps, near the bottom of the page.
3. Click Create a new private app.
4. Input your own Emergency developer email, you can also set it to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want SUNSKY to support you more efficiently.
5. In the Admin API section, grant the permissions to App as listed below:
(1) read and write products.
(2) read and write orders.
(3) read and write shipping.
6. Click Save.
7. View the App details and copy the Password.
STEP2 Create a store profile
1. Create a store profile on this page with the hostname for your Shopify store and the Password.
2. You could use the shipping data from SUNSKY API when your store meets one of the following requirements:
(1) It is on the Advanced Shopify plan or higher.
(2) Its Shopify plan is paid annually.
STEP3 Setup your store to use the shipping data from SUNSKY API (Optional)
1. From your Shopify admin, go to Settings | Shipping and delivery.
2. In the Shipping section, click Manage rates.
3. In the Shipping to section, add a rate with Use carrier or app to calculate rates option and remove other rates.